Costs And Payments
Many patients do not go to the dentist because of their concerns about the cost associated with treatment. At Neutral Bay Family Dental we care about our patients and understand this, so we do a number of things to help reduce your concerns regarding cost of care.
- We ensure that all costs are discussed beforehand so you do not have any nasty surprises or hidden costs. We believe patients should not only be fully informed of all their treatment options, but all costs associated with it.
- We offer many different treatment solutions to suit most budgets and can often spread treatment out and stage treatment so that important and urgent care is done first and other less urgent treatment is done when your budget allows it.
- We offer payment options so you can receive the high quality dental care you need without worrying about cost by spreading the cost into affordable payments with a no interest payment plan.
We will work with you to achieve the smile of your dreams!Payments
- On-the-spot Health Fund rebate claim
We offer electronic health fund claiming through TYRO so participating health fund benefits are claimed immediately. All prices quoted are full price, prior to any health fund rebate, as this may vary depending on your health insurance provider and your dental policy with them. So if you have dental cover, your out of pocket expense should be less than the full price quoted. Some health funds also allow us to determine dental rebates prior to payment.
Our friendly staff willbe more than happy to assist you in finding out your rebate. Even if your fund does not participate, we will give you a plan with all the costs and item numbers so you can check the costs and your health fund rebate with them by phone and nowadays often online.
- Bulk Billing Under Medicare Child Dental Benefit Schedule
Neutral Bay Family Dental are pleased to advise that we are fully supporting this plan and will be BULK BILLING eligible children under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule.
In 2017, benefits for basic dental services are capped at $700 per child over 2 consecutive calendar years. Neutral Bay Family Dental, unlike many other surgeries, we completely bulk billing all eligible services upto $700 so there is no out of pocket costs up to this limit.
Benefits will cover a range of services including:
- fissure sealing
- sedation during treatment
- emergency care
- root canals
For more information, please visit the Department of Human Services website
To see if you are eligible access your Medicare online account at my.gov.au. call the Medicare general enquiries line on 132 011 or call our surgery and we can enquire for you.
- Veteran Affairs Cards We participate in the DVA programme where eligible Veterans are able to be provided with most dental treatments at no cost to them.
- Government Vouchers for NSW Oral Health Fee for Service Scheme We are also provider of NSW oral health and accept the Authority Vouchers
- WorkCover At Neutral Bay Family Dental can assist you with Workcover Claims.